The IREM Student of the Year Scholarship recognizes an outstanding college/university student who has demonstrated a record of academic achievement and interest in pursuing a career in real estate management. The scholarship recipient will be given the opportunity to attend IREM’s 2017 Global Summit in Chicago, IL. This scholarship program is funded by the IREM Foundation.
Scholarship will include:
- Complimentary registration to attend IREM’s 2017 Global Summit in Chicago, IL on October 10-13, 2017.
- Recognition at the IREM awards ceremony held during the conference.
- Hotel accommodations at Hilton Hotel in Chicago, IL
- Airfare expenses
- Incidental expenses/meals up to $250
Dates and Deadlines
June 1, 2017 – Submission deadline
July 19, 2017 – Notification to the scholarship recipient and to all other students will be no later than this date
October 10-13, 2017 – Presentation of Student of the Year award at IREM’s 2017 Global Summit in Chicago, IL
- Applicant must be a full-time college/university enrolled during the 2016-2017 academic year
- Application must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from a faculty member, school advisor, or IREM member
- Full-time students of all majors may apply
- Application and letter of recommendation must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF document
For questions or more information contact:
Institute of Real Estate Management
430 North Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
Download Scholarship Application
Student of the Year Scholarship Past Winners
Colorado Technical University
Virginia Polytechnic Institute
University of Alabama