Associate Membership gives you instant access to the robust slate of member benefits and a network of like-minded individuals. Every IREM Member pays the lowest registration rates on IREM education and publications.
Associate Membership is perfect for:
- Individuals who are engaged in site, property, asset, or facilities management of all property types.
- Employees of real estate companies, corporate real estate departments, or government agencies.
- Professionals considering pursuing an IREM credential in the future.
- Professionals who want the wealth of resources, discounts and career advancement opportunities that come with joining IREM.
- Those considering pursuing a career in real estate.
Please note: Vendors, suppliers and service providers to the real estate management industry are not eligible for membership, but we welcome you to learn more about advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Top ways to make the most out of your membership
- Take credentialing courses at a discount now and apply the credits to an IREM credential when you’re ready.
- Member benefits include a subscription to the Journal of Property Management ($62.95 value), up to 50% off of publications, complimentary webinars, white papers, and professional development tools.
- Learn discrete skills and concepts, or immerse yourself in comprehensive courses on property management fundamentals – in a classroom or online – at members-only pricing.
- Tap into a network of like-minded individuals through chapter and national events or online to help you solve problems, gain business, or find a job.
The fee to apply for Associate membership is based on the date that you submit your application as follows:
January - March: $220
April - June: $165
July - September: $110
October - December: $55
Note: This fee is non-refundable. Upon approval, no other dues or fees are owed for the current year.
Associate membership is available to U.S. applicants only.