In Partnership with:
Identifying and presenting a Deep Retrofit Opportunity, the second course in a three course series.
The second course in the three-part series will:
- Allow you to gain a more thorough understanding of Deep Retrofit Methodology
- Examine each of the five deep retrofit value elements in detail
- Analyze the opportunity in a specific deep energy and sustainability retrofit project
- Evaluate the risk related to a deep retrofit project
- Make a compelling business case for deep retrofits to owners, investors, and other stakeholders
The overall goal of the course is to equip you with a powerful tool for meeting and exceeding an owner’s investment goals for a real estate asset.
More about the Analyzing and Presenting Deep Retrofit Value Series:
Based on RMI’s groundbreaking work in valuing energy efficiency and sustainability, the courses in this series will show investment real estate professionals how to analyze the financial impact of energy and sustainability retrofits and make a compelling case to move projects forward with owners, investors, and other stakeholders.
View additional courses in this series