View slides from "Financing Energy Efficiency Projects"
Energy efficiency can result in cost savings and a better market position for your property, but how do you finance a project? What financing platform is right for the asset hold period and leases? Can you pass project expenses on to tenants? What subsidies are available?
What You Will Learn
- Private and public financing methods
- How each method works—including how debt is provided, repaid, and accounted for; whether energy services are provided; and how financial benefits are obtained
- Advantages and drawbacks of each method
How You Will Benefit
- Know your project financing options
- Gain the ability to engage with an energy consultant on a project that improves the resource efficiency—and financial position—of your property
- Be confident enough to take the next step and advance financially lucrative energy efficiency at your property or in your portfolio