View slides from "Delegating to Empower your Team"
John has too much to do and not enough time to do it. Sound familiar? Learning to delegate effectively is a skill that managers often find difficult to master. In this course you will learn while doing – helping John, a property manager, practice the skills involved in delegating work to his team. This course will help you to:
- Identify the barriers to delegation
- Understand the key benefits of delegation
- Assess the abilities of team members
- Develop the steps of the delegation process
- Evaluate team members’ effectiveness at handling delegated tasks
Once you’ve explored the “real world” examples in this course, you will be motivated to reassess your workload and begin empowering your team to greater productivity.