It’s time to maximize the financial potential of your properties and finally take control of your property’s financial future. In this course, you’ll master all the necessary budgeting and accounting skills to help you meet your owner’s goals, improve NOI and make an impact on your property’s value.
You’ll explore real-life scenarios to better understand the full financial picture of a property, and walk away prepared to identify opportunities and confront challenges.
Register and get the core skills for successful fiscal planning:
- The “Basics”. We’re talking about basic accounting types, common accounting practices, and the nuts and bolts of budgeting – including types of budgets, variance analysis and financial reports.
- How to Count that Cash. Finally understand how to conduct a proper cash flow analysis. We’ll cover pro forma statements and cash flow trends.
- Be Your Own CPA. Unlock the mysteries of accounting. Do you know the difference between fee management and in-house management? Can you use a chart of accounts to organize the financial data in a general ledger? You will.
- Budget Like a Boss. You’ll compare various budget forecasting methods, and learn to use historical data or market benchmarks for forecasting and monitoring.
Take this course on its own or together with Managing Maintenance Operations and Property Risk — MNT402 with the Managing Maintenance & Budgeting Track.
- A standard calculator or smartphone calculator is required.
Review the learning objectives of this course.
Please note: taking FIN402, ASM603, ASM604, and ASM605 in consecutive order is strongly recommended.
The online course takes approximately 4-6 hours to complete.