Special Offer! Sign up to become a CPM Sponsor by March 31, 2017, and your sponsored colleague will receive an e-mail offering them 50% Off their CPM Candidate application fee if they apply by April 15, 2017!
Know someone who would benefit from IREM education and resources, but aren’t yet ready for CPM Candidacy? Encourage them to become an Associate Member!
As a CPM, you know better than anyone that good management matters and that professional, ethical, and knowledgeable real estate managers make a difference in the places where people live, work, and shop. That’s what IREM is all about – raising the bar in the industry. What’s more, boomers are turning 65 at a rate of about 10,000 a day. Help make sure that the future is secure with a pool of qualified, professional real estate managers – those who hold the CPM designation – and that IREM continues to lead the way and prosper!
Become a CPM Sponsor! Identify a colleague, a peer, an employee, or anyone else who could benefit from the CPM designation and is ready to become a CPM Candidate – and someone who is not already a CPM Candidate – then commit to helping that person achieve a career goal by guiding and coaching him/her to earn the CPM designation.
As a CPM Sponsor, you can enjoy many benefits, including:
- Satisfaction in helping others achieve their career goals
- Securing the future with the next generation of professional real estate managers
- Expanding your knowledge by learning from others
- Giving back to the industry that has served you
- Receiving continuous IREM gifts, discounts, and incentives
- Being recognized through various communication
- Knowing you are a critical part of helping
And your sponsored colleague will:
- Get your personal touch on the journey to earning the CPM designation
- Reach new career heights and make more money once earning the designation
- Feel connected and respected
- Learn from a master – you!
- Receive ongoing IREM incentives and discounts
Download a PDF of the CPM Sponsor Form
Already a Sponsor? Here are some tips to help your colleague along their path towards the CPM designation.