Chapter Services Manager Needed!
Do you enjoy supporting and providing guidance to chapter leaders and staff? Have you had responsibility with managing an association’s overall course scheduling process? Most importantly, are you a results-driven association pro ready to take the next step in your career as IREM’s Chapter Services Manager?
Launch your career in 2017 as an integral staff member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), a professional real estate management association with 20,000 individual members, 570 corporate members, and 80 U.S. chapters.
What Will Challenge You
As a member of the chapter services team, you will:
- Provide support and development to IREM’s domestic chapters by creating leadership development opportunities, acting as a point of contact for chapter leaders, identifying and developing new support services and programs, facilitating chapter inter-chapter relations, and overseeing chapter communications.
- Serve as staff liaison to the Chapter Leadership Forum.
- Participate in the development and implementation of regional meeting and annual conference content and programming.
- Take the lead in creating IREM’s annual course schedule, including utilizing our learning management systems to manage the activity.
- Monitor and forecast classroom course budgets, tracking changes and recommending actions to ensure maximum enrollment.
- Work with marketing team to develop strategies and tactics to optimize course student counts.
What We Need From You
We prefer candidates to have at least 5 years of experience managing a program, partnering with chapter administrators, and/or having responsibility for promoting course enrollment. Association experience is a definite plus! We also prefer candidates have supervisory experience since this position oversees the contributions of another team member.
What You Can Expect From Us
IREM's culture promotes professional growth, career development, and a healthy lifestyle. Last year, we received the WELL Certification by demonstrating our commitment to achieving specific standards related to health and wellness. Our office boasts circadian lighting, standing work stations, ENERGY STAR office equipment and appliances, and staff reimbursement for race and group fitness fees. There is also an on-site, no fee fitness center available to staff.
IREM also offers outstanding benefits and perks that include company paid dental, vision, and access to an Employee Assistance Program, casual dress year-round, flex-time, and the possibility to telecommute.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Back to Top