This webinar is ideal for:
- IREM students who will be taking an upcoming Asset Analysis course (ASM603, ASM604, ASM605), the "Management Plan Skills Assessment" or CPM examination and would like a review of the basic functions and calculations of the financial analysis spreadsheet
- Individuals who would like an overview of the basic functions and calculations of the financial analysis spreadsheet
- Real estate managers or others who would like a review to refresh or reinforce their understanding of the financial analysis spreadsheet
NOTE: Attendees should have working knowledge of financial concepts such as time value of money, IRR, cash-on-cash rate of return, and NPV.
This webinar covers the spreadsheet's key functions that help you:
- Analyze the financial impact of implementing property alternatives to determine the best course of action
- Perform a discounted cash flow analysis to help you determine whether or not your client should purchase a particular property
- Evaluate commercial lease proposals to help you secure the best tenant for your building.