Also available as an eBook
Ever wonder, or been asked, what do property managers really do? Over 1,400 members of the real estate management profession helped answer that question.
If you are curious about what those professional told us, you can find it in “What Property Managers Do: IREM Real Estate Management Job Analysis”. In addition to learning what real estate managers do, you will also find out what special knowledge they need to successfully perform their tasks and duties.
This comprehensive study breaks out task and knowledge requirements by a number of demographic categories, including:
- Primary job function (e.g., asset manager, regional manager, officer/director, site manager)
- Type of property managed (e.g., apartment, office building, condo, medical, retail)
- Organization type (e.g., REIT, full-service real estate firm)
- Size of the company based on number of employees
- Years of experience in real estate management
- Country, state, province, and/or territory where the real estate professional works
This information can be used by real estate management companies for:
- Performance appraisal
- Training and career development
Publication Date: 2016
Softcover, 103 pages