Recognizing the next generation of real estate management leaders!
Full-time real estate management practitioners under the age of 30 who have made unique and significant contributions to the profession as demonstrated by career success, professional leadership, and community involvement.
Examples of such contributions include:
- Successfully tackling a major challenge or developing an innovative program at work
- Overcoming career obstacles
- Showing exceptional talent or leadership on the job or in an industry-related volunteer capacity
- Engaging with IREM as a career partner
- Maintain active member status with IREM – CPM, CPM Candidate, ARM, ACoM, Associate, Academic, Student
- Engaged full time in real estate property or asset management
- 29 years or younger on June 30, 2017
Selection will be based on:
- Compliance with basic criteria
- Compelling and unique stories
- Evidence of career success, professional leadership, community involvement
- Vetting through the local IREM chapter
Nominations may be submitted by the individual or by a peer – friend, colleague, or employer.
February 28 - Deadline for receiving nominations
March 17 - Deadline for submitting any supporting material
Mid-April - 30 under 30 finalists selected, all nominees notified
July 1 - 30 under 30 finalists featured in July/August issue of JPM